Metamorphasis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metamorphasis

In this world, people and animals are one and the same. Choose your character...And your inner animal

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rei recieves her sphere

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rei Umi

Rei recieves her sphere Empty
PostSubject: Rei recieves her sphere   Rei recieves her sphere EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:52 pm

Rei walks into the temple, she looks around and thinks to herself; I don't think that I got the right information, this place seems..... weird.
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura

Hayato Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Rei recieves her sphere   Rei recieves her sphere EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:26 pm

Hayato walks up to her and bows.
"Hello..Come to collect your sphere..?"
Back to top Go down
Rei Umi

PostSubject: Re: Rei recieves her sphere   Rei recieves her sphere EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:28 am

"If you'd allow me to.", says Rei Umi, surprised that there didn't seem to be any initiation.
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura

Hayato Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Rei recieves her sphere   Rei recieves her sphere EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:00 am

He nodded.
"Please, just give me your hand. Either one. I need to read your palm to assign you with the right sphere.

ooc: what sphere do you want?
Back to top Go down
Rei Umi

PostSubject: Re: Rei recieves her sphere   Rei recieves her sphere EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:33 am

(I've been kind of stuck on that, uh..... well, a snow leopard, artic wolf, or white tiger. You choose please, since I can't make up my mind.)

she Holds out her right hand

"O.k., this is a cool way to find out."
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura

Hayato Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Rei recieves her sphere   Rei recieves her sphere EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:38 am

ooc: hm...Alright then, snow leopard it is, if you dont mind

He traced his fingertip over the lines in her hand and nodded.
"Hm...I'd say....Leopard..No..Snow Leopard.."
Back to top Go down
Rei Umi

PostSubject: Re: Rei recieves her sphere   Rei recieves her sphere EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:39 am

(That's fine, thank you.)

"Snow leopard?, cool!, I was afraid it was going to be a slug or something.", says Rei excitdly.
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura

Hayato Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Rei recieves her sphere   Rei recieves her sphere EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:41 am

He chuckled.
"Nah..Hold on, i'll get you your sphere,"
Back to top Go down
Rei Umi

PostSubject: Re: Rei recieves her sphere   Rei recieves her sphere EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:42 am

"O.k.", says Rei excitedly
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura

Hayato Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Rei recieves her sphere   Rei recieves her sphere EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:45 am

He walked over to a shelf and picked up a clear sphere, like a diamond. It was a decent size, not too big or too small.
"Now..Where would you like this to be?"
Back to top Go down
Rei Umi

PostSubject: Re: Rei recieves her sphere   Rei recieves her sphere EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:46 am

"Hm......... Between my shoulder blades I guess. Is that o.k.?", asks Rei
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura

Hayato Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Rei recieves her sphere   Rei recieves her sphere EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:47 am

He nodded and walked to her back, gently placing the sphere between her shoulder blades as she asked. It slowly sank into her body, leaving a small part of it still visible.
"There,"
Back to top Go down
Rei Umi

PostSubject: Re: Rei recieves her sphere   Rei recieves her sphere EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:49 am

"Thank you so much!", says Rei, still excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura

Hayato Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Rei recieves her sphere   Rei recieves her sphere EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:51 am

He laughed.
"No problem, just take of it. Thats all you need to do, and if it ever chips or breaks, come straight here,"
Back to top Go down
Rei Umi

PostSubject: Re: Rei recieves her sphere   Rei recieves her sphere EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:53 am

"Alright, but what would happen if I didn't, or couldn't for that matter?", asks Rei curiously
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura

Hayato Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Rei recieves her sphere   Rei recieves her sphere EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:54 am

"Well...Slowly your sphere would get weaker and eventually you wouldnt be able to morph at all,"
Back to top Go down
Rei Umi

PostSubject: Re: Rei recieves her sphere   Rei recieves her sphere EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:56 am

"Oh", says Rei, "So how does someone morph?"
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura

Hayato Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Rei recieves her sphere   Rei recieves her sphere EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:00 am

"Well...Its more a state of mind..You concentrate really hard on the sphere and the animal it contains. You should start to feel yourself changing if you concentrate hard enough,"
Back to top Go down
Rei Umi

PostSubject: Re: Rei recieves her sphere   Rei recieves her sphere EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:01 am

"And it's the same way to get back?", asks Rei
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura

Hayato Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Rei recieves her sphere   Rei recieves her sphere EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:03 am

"Yeah, pretty much. After you get used to it, it gets really easy,"
He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rei Umi

PostSubject: Re: Rei recieves her sphere   Rei recieves her sphere EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:54 pm

Rei closes her eyes and then morphs into a snow leopard, she tries to let out a roar but she can't, she then tries to say something, but again she can't.

(I know that sphere holders can talk in animal form, but the snow leopard doesn't have a Larynx, so it can't roar, or make any loud sounds.)
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura

Hayato Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Rei recieves her sphere   Rei recieves her sphere EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:38 pm

"Hm..After you get used to it, you should be able to use your human vocal chords in your sphere form. Just give it some time,"
Back to top Go down
Rei Umi

PostSubject: Re: Rei recieves her sphere   Rei recieves her sphere EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:16 pm

She morphs back to normal.

"Again, thank you for everything."
Back to top Go down
Kurai Okami
Admin
Kurai Okami

PostSubject: Re: Rei recieves her sphere   Rei recieves her sphere EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:13 pm

"Youre very welcome, just doin my job,"
He smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://metamorphasis.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rei recieves her sphere   Rei recieves her sphere Empty

Back to top Go down

Rei recieves her sphere
Page 1 of 1