Metamorphasis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metamorphasis

In this world, people and animals are one and the same. Choose your character...And your inner animal

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A field! ((Open))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dante

A field! ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: A field! ((Open))   A field! ((Open)) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:51 pm

*Dante is walking through the field looking around, he had never been here before and whenever he went anywhere new he loved to soak in the scenery.
Back to top Go down
Suzu

Suzu

A field! ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A field! ((Open))   A field! ((Open)) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:53 pm

Suzu was flying around in the sky when she saw someone below in a field.
Back to top Go down
Dante

A field! ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A field! ((Open))   A field! ((Open)) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:55 pm

*Dante sees the shadow of her on the ground out of the corner of his eye, but when he turns to look the shadow is elsewhere.*

"O.k., maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me...... again."
Back to top Go down
Suzu

Suzu

A field! ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A field! ((Open))   A field! ((Open)) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:56 pm

Suzu landed quietly and morphed back to her human form. "Yo."
Back to top Go down
Dante

A field! ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A field! ((Open))   A field! ((Open)) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:57 pm

*Didn't see or here her land, so he jumps*

"Woah!.... Oh, hi. Uh, where'd you come from?"
Back to top Go down
Suzu

Suzu

A field! ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A field! ((Open))   A field! ((Open)) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:59 pm

"I was flying." She pointed up. "Sorry for giving you a fright."
Back to top Go down
Dante

A field! ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A field! ((Open))   A field! ((Open)) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:02 pm

"Oh, no problem, so you must be a sphere-wielder?", asks Dante wanting to make sure that she is before he reveals anything about himself.
Back to top Go down
Suzu

Suzu

A field! ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A field! ((Open))   A field! ((Open)) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:03 pm

"Yep," she smiled, pointing to the white sphere fused into her chest over her heart. "Are you?"
Back to top Go down
Dante

A field! ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A field! ((Open))   A field! ((Open)) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:07 pm

"Yeah", says Dante unbuttoning his shirt and showing her that there is a sphere fused into his right shoulder. He then buttons his shirt back up. "I only hide it because if people see it then it usually leads to grief. My sphere allows me to turn into a phoenix. How about yours?", asks Dante curiously.
Back to top Go down
Suzu

Suzu

A field! ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A field! ((Open))   A field! ((Open)) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:11 pm

"I don't bother hiding mine anymore because I'm hardly ever around people anymore," Suzu explained. "I turn into a blue dragon."
Back to top Go down
Dante

A field! ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A field! ((Open))   A field! ((Open)) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:13 pm

"Wow, It's rare finding another mythical sphere wielder!", says Dante, "I don't transform much though. I burn my clothes off when I transform."
Back to top Go down
Suzu

Suzu

A field! ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A field! ((Open))   A field! ((Open)) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:15 pm

Suzu smiled. "It's the first time I've found a wielder who that happens to," she laughed a little. "I love to fly, so I transform almost all the time."
Back to top Go down
Dante

A field! ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A field! ((Open))   A field! ((Open)) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:17 pm

"Yeah, flying is awesome. There's nothing like the winds gentle caress while your soaring in the air, and I love the view.", says Dante smiling
Back to top Go down
Suzu

Suzu

A field! ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A field! ((Open))   A field! ((Open)) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:18 pm

"Definitely." Sh grinned. "Since you don't often transform, you want a ride?"
Back to top Go down
Dante

A field! ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A field! ((Open))   A field! ((Open)) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:22 pm

"Sure, that would be great.", says Dante
Back to top Go down
Suzu

Suzu

A field! ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A field! ((Open))   A field! ((Open)) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:23 pm

She morphed, and a blue dragon roughly a little bigger than a horse appeared. Lowering one wing, she sai, "Hop on."
Back to top Go down
Dante

A field! ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A field! ((Open))   A field! ((Open)) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:24 pm

*He gets on, but carefully, making sure not to hurt her.*

((sorry, I gotta go now))
Back to top Go down
Suzu

Suzu

A field! ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A field! ((Open))   A field! ((Open)) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:26 pm

"Don't worry, I can barely feel a thing. These scales are tougher than you'd think." She flaps her wings and takes off. "Just hold on."
Back to top Go down
Dante

A field! ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A field! ((Open))   A field! ((Open)) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:28 pm

"It must be handy being able to transform into a dragon", says Dante as he holds on to make sure he doesn't fall off.
Back to top Go down
Suzu

Suzu

A field! ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A field! ((Open))   A field! ((Open)) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:29 pm

"Yeah, it's got me out of trouble several times," she started flying higher.
Back to top Go down
Dante

A field! ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A field! ((Open))   A field! ((Open)) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:38 pm

"Don't get me wrong when I say this, because I love being able to turn into a phoenix, but mine gets me in trouble, not out of it.", he chuckles a bit remembering things that have happened, "People don't like it when you burn down the town library because you morphed too close to it."
Back to top Go down
Suzu

Suzu

A field! ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A field! ((Open))   A field! ((Open)) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:41 pm

She snorted, sending a puff of white flame into the air. "I can imagine." She spread her wings out, gliding. "But being a dragon means I can't go into town unless I'm a human. People panic." She remembered the time she'd done it. "Last time, the military very nearly shot me."
Back to top Go down
Dante

A field! ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A field! ((Open))   A field! ((Open)) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:12 pm

"To be honest, you're lucky they didn't. I've had my share of issues with the military and sphere wielder haters, that's why I move around so much, I've just moved into the area this week.", says Dante
Back to top Go down
Suzu

Suzu

A field! ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A field! ((Open))   A field! ((Open)) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:26 pm

"It's nice around here. Quiet, when you keep a low profile."
Back to top Go down
Dante

A field! ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A field! ((Open))   A field! ((Open)) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:28 pm

"That's good. I can't stand violence, with violence comes revenge, and with revenge pain.", says Dante speaking from experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A field! ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A field! ((Open))   A field! ((Open)) Empty

Back to top Go down

A field! ((Open))
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next